Back on the Path

So, it seems that everyone has to pick one thing and stick to it. We can't just be Donald Trump and stick our fingers in every piece of the pie. The world is so big, and so exciting. It would be great to see all different sorts of perspective, but I think there are just too many to see. Maybe the view looks better from the top, which will give me  better idea of everyone below.

The choice I have now is to go to school. And this time, I cannot avoid studying for the GMATs. The goal is to get a 700+ so that I look fucking awesome for all these schools that I will apply to. I left my job and now have a few weeks to study. I think I will spend the rest of this month studying every day til I know how to problem solve and analyze like the back of my hand.

I cannot wait to get into school and have some dope job that tires me out every day, but always look forward to wake up and getting ready. Definitely do not want that feeling of not liking what I am doing, or feeling like I am wasting my efforts. I think through school, and what I can find because of education, I will be proud. AND I will never be asked if I was in school by my coworkers. Cause it's annoying that your job gives others no indication of your education. It disgusts me to the core of my own being. I'm not usually fond of the phrase, but this time in my life, I think it is suitable... Fuck that.

Change 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence