Constant Blinking Mouse

Feeling ephemeral. I do not understand, but I should do something right now. Work out. Eat. Meditate. I guess that's it and perhaps study a little bit. Then repeat tomorrow.

I was feeling scared yesterday to workout because I was still feeling sore. I was worrying so much that it turned to 11:30pm and I had not done shit. My body was still aching, but for some reason I just felt that I had to do something physical. Seriously, been trapped in the house all day. Not really the best way to spend the holidays. Either way, my birthday is coming up and hopefully I can get to see my mom. Perhaps make it some sort of birthday, rather than just boozing and getting empty greetings.

I'd love to find a school that I can get into already. Gosh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence