Guard

Worked out. Ate. Can't sleep yet. Bored. 

I started writing something earlier about my view on friendship, which then got me thinking about the type of person I am. Just don't give a fuck. At least, I shouldn't and I tend to fall into the realm of giving a fuck, but I'm like a headless chicken in this realm. Maybe it's my approach. Like in the wild, you should always be on guard, but be fearless in making a step. I had forgotten to steel my heart and stepped out unprotected and got severely wounded instead of guarding and counter-attacking. It's amazing how much of yourself you forget when you get lost in the shuffle.

Next time I dive back into the wild, I want to be stronger and have my guard on high. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence