Quit Video Games

Today is the long awaited day of quitting video games. I did my best, I played awesomely, but man... Kids in online video games suck. They're kids... so what do you expect? Some are really good, but too many just suck.

I quit because they waste a lot of time for me. Come to realize, it seems that I can measure each passing hour blindfolded as if time were a physical object. There are many things that waste time... Like Facebook, celebrities, articles on what the president ate for lunch, and so forth. There comes a time where you outgrow certain things and become wiser. For me, the time is now. I have an exam to study for so I will focus on that for the remainder of my free time. I was good at one thing, now I will be amazing at another.

Before finishing this post, I was gonna go a little in-depth to why I quit, but there is not much to say other than it's  waste of time. I guess for me it is something simple. Let's see I turned 26 on Wednesday, I became more comfortable with solus, and have grown excited for school. Although I say this, I would definitely play one of those single player adventure games again like Zelda on a lazy day. As of right now though, I must dive deep into  the unknowns of my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence