Here we go again

I found my path, blah blah blah.

Another important note is that I have realized that my diet and personality and connected. I always thought cause of that one bad breakup that I had changed completely, but I was reminded today that at the time, I was in the midst of a diet change. It wasn't the break up that I lost who I was, I was never who I was to begin with because I was drugged up on sugar and carbohydrates from my awful diet. I used to drink soda, eat McDonald's, fast food pizza, ice cream, cheap takeout, etc. Then I grew sick of it and weened myself off of it right about when I broke up with Taylor. I didn't feel like myself, but the reason was that my diet changed and I guess after the break up, I thought I had changed so much that night, but I was changing little by little over time and only then did I realize just how much I changed before I met the girl.

I just feel stupid. All that self-blame when really it was me not understanding who I was. I was on sugar and shit for so long that I didn't realize who I was without the legal drugs. I didn't know who I was eating healthy. The person that I am is someone who finds a way through luck and perseverance. And that's what I'm sticking to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence