Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving was great. Grocery shopped with Liz, Nova and Courtney on Tuesday. Had Thanksgiving with the roommates on Thursday. And was a pretty chilled night. Watched two movies. Had this dream though and Liz was in it. Dammit.

Asked Francesca out, found out she was seeing someone, but no shit, that girl is awesome. Oh well. Got a lot of game to work on.

Went out for Mari

Killed 2 mice this week.

Mended my bathroom with grout. It's drying right now. Shower should be good tomorrow morning, I hope. Doing man work is fun. Living with Liz reminds me of living with my mom. I feel normal and playful. Like a kid again. She heard my phone call to my mom and apparently I talk to my mom like I would a girlfriend. Thought that was funny, but also made me think that my girlfriend definitely has to be like my mother. I need to get that comfortable. We'll see how it goes.

I got some of my Aunt's work to do but will do it later. Working on some school stuff for tomorrow right now. PROCRASTINATION!

Was a good week overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence