Summer Blossoms

It's June and it feels like April. It rains constantly, but it's nice, pleasant and relaxing. It came so late but it's rejuvenation.

So I don't talk to Liz or Nova for whatever reason. Courtney moved out. Have two new roommates. One is Liz' friend, trying to stay away from her. She might be crazy like that old woman. Friendly but guarded. The other one is an Argentinian beauty named Tiffany. She's cool and has the happiest laugh. I invited her to Vin's party on Friday. Would be cool if she came.

Been hanging with Vin this winter/spring and realized how much of a party animal he is, especially since he's middle aged. I'm in my late 20s and I just can't keep up. I'd like if he relaxed. The body can only take so much punishment and neglect before it decides to fight back. The mind can be poisoned. I know it happens to me where I get caught up in the flesh, but at least I can step away and take the harder path to bliss. If only others just used their will for the better.

My internship has continued for almost a year. Kinda cool that I stuck on for so long. I owe a lot of money in loans and from Vegas when I went for Christi's birthday. Had fun though. Kinda behind on web design too. I think I was falling into a hole but at least I can realize it before it all fell apart. I need more money.

At least my body is doing well and getting stronger every day. Fire Island in two weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence