Summer 2016 ends

So I'm working at this beer garden now on Friday to Monday. I started dating this girl that's a server there cause I liked her work ethic. I pulled her in hard through emotional mind traps and fed on her vulnerabilities like I always do. Things got weighs after a month, then awkward cause I pulled away. I pulled away cause things got too serious and once the clouds lifted, I feel like staying away. She's a really good person but I'm just so thirsty. I'm just this way and I can't be tied down just yet. I feel like a piece of shit, but that's just how I feel. I'm not in love. I didn't get to know her before things were concrete and I realize she needs work. I do too but I'm not that person. She wants to hold on, but I know I'll break herbheart. Too many 'buts ' right now cause I'm either finding excuses or finding reasons. I'm too wild right now. I'm not a relationship guy. I'm feeling a lot of females and I'm so sorry I'm still this way at 28 but I have to be free. She thinks I'm great, and thinks I have a cat personality like her, however, I just realized I'm a snake. I lure girls in and then suffocate, make them think they're the only ones for me before I really get to taste them. I'm awful. Last cigarette before bed. But to be fair, even though I said all that romantic bullshit, she had said to my manager that we were dating. I went along with it to see how it went and no... I regret it. I don't wanna be monogamous. I don't wanna style right now. I'm a liar, I'm a cheat and fake. My vows all mean nothing. I'm weaker than a priest. I'm Vincent. I just don't give a fuck. At least not right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brave Old World

Nothing in the Past

Silence